Showcase your outdoor oasis with our premium Lanai linear outdoor gas fireplace. Durable stainless steel and accent lighting reflect the end-to-end ribbon flames in 48″ and 60″ sizes as you make nature your living room.
- Modern linear design in 48â€, 60â€ and stunning 48â€ see-through models
- LED Lighting in eight colors (choose one or cycle) and three intensity levels
- Stainless-steel interior to reflect and magnify the flames
- Durable with rust-resistant, stainless-steel construction
- Safe operation with IntelliFireâ„¢ Ignition System monitoring
- Weatherproof wall control to run your fireplace and change LED colors
- No chimney or venting needed; blends anywhere into your space
- Glass wind guard to keep flame pattern steady and strong
|Appliance Rear Width:||52-1/8"|
|Framing Front Width:||52-3/4"|
|Framing Back Width:||52-3/4"|
|Viewing Area:||47-7/8 x 17"|
|Appliance Rear Width:||64-1/8"|
|Framing Front Width:||64-3/4"|
|Framing Back Width:||64-3/4"|
|Viewing Area:||60 x 17"|
1 Appliance Depth includes entire unit including depth of firebox and extension onto hearth.
BTU: 1st hour output uses high burn efficiency number. BTU will vary depending on the type of fuel used and moisture content of the fuel.
This is a general guide, see your local dealer for help in determining the product that best suits your heating needs based on climate, home efficiency, location of the heater, and air movement in the room.
Actual burn times will vary based on how the appliance is operated, load size, moisture content and type of wood used.
Fuel density and pellet shape will affect hopper capacity.
Weighted average LHV (Low Heating Value) & HHV (High Heating Value) efficiencies using data collected during EPA emissions test. HHV efficiency over 75% qualifies for the 2021-2023 Federal Tax Credit.
Heat output will vary depending on the type of fuel used. The flame and ember appearance may vary based on the type of fuel burned and the venting configuration used. Actual product appearance, including flame may differ from image shown. Refer to the owner's manual for complete clearance requirements and specifications. Product specifications and pricing subject to change without notice. For testing and listing information please refer to the owner's/installation manual.
*For select products: Heating capacity to be used as a guide only. See your local dealer for help in determining the product that best suits your heating needs based on climate and home efficiency.
|Fireplace Orientation Style||